testing/evaluation SERVICES FOR IMPROVING THE RESULTS OF LEARNING.
Bloom can help you assess your children in order to learn what their inherent strengths are, how far they have progressed from last year and how effective your curriculum and delivery of it has been.
Standardized Testing and/or Portfolio Evaluations
- Florida Certified Teacher Administrators
- Live Proctors
- Flexible Accommodations
- Simple Process
- Results Emailed Upon Completion
- Annual Portfolio Evaluations
Bloom offers a relaxed and supported opportunity for your child to showcase his/her annual academic accomplishments to a certified teacher via a Zoom session or in person.
The appointment also includes a personalized advising opportunity for the parents to discuss growth, goals, resources and any other concerns.
Upon completion, Bloom will provide the required documentation for your annual state/county requirements.
What To Bring:
1. Curriculum List – a list of curriculum that was used throughout the school year in each subject, including a book list of what your child has read
2. Activity Log – a list of activities that were completed for each subject. This may be weekly lesson plan templates that have been filled out by subject.
3. Work Samples – at least three examples of your child’s work in each core subject, spaced throughout the year.
4. Each student may also be asked to read something aloud to the evaluator.
5. Contact us for portfolio evaluation information/scheduling.
Online Stanford 10 For Grades 3-12 Testing
While the Stanford-10 is not a timed test, Bloom has created flexible schedule guidelines with a dedicated proctor for your student to be fully supported over the phone and online throughout the entire test. The proctor will read all of the subtest instructions aloud, be able to view the progress of your student’s test in real time and be directly reachable by phone.
The Stanford-10 National Achievement Test is a nationally recognized test used by educators across the United States, particularly in private schools and homeschools.
As a norm-referenced test, the Stanford-10 not only provides your child’s scores in each academic area, but also shows how their scores compare to other students’ scores across the nation.
The Stanford Achievement series has a rich history of demonstrating academic excellence and has earned its acceptance as a nationally normed achievement test, meeting most states’ testing requirements.
What to expect when Taking the Online Stanford 10:
Ready for some homeschool support and encouragement? Reach out to us now for a free consultation:
Let us help you choose the right homeschool support services to reach your immediate and long term goals.
Simply contact us, and we will personally get in touch with you to discuss the details.